Thursday, May 20, 2010

Not another Harry Potter

Have you ever had a sense of supernatural? Like there's something special and unique about you? No, I'm not talking about bending spoons with your brain or exploding cars by thinking about it! I'm talking about knowing something bad is going to happen or when it's going to rain.
Okay, there have been some theories about people who can "smell" precipitation and are therefore able to tell whether it will rain or not! but these are just theories, the facts are still very shady.
I don't know about the rest, but it's happened more than thrice that i felt something bad was going to happen and it did! Not to mention deja vu? whats up with that? Or when you really hate someone and strongly wish that something horrible happens! For me, It works all the time!
Call me crazy, but i strongly believe in the supernatural, again, I'm not talking about romantic vampires or were wolves, but the more obvious....i mean even religion backs the facts that there are other being out there, so is thinking that humans possess a little "magic" if you will too far fetched?
Sadly, there is no way for me to test my theory because the chance of luck exists, so whatever test I carry out, I cant tell whether the results are conclusive or my victim is just fortunate!
Still...I believe it's real!

2 comments:

  1. same here! well, it happen more last year, i have this feeling where my heart suddenly drop to the ground. and everytime i felt that, bad things happen that day. X.x
    yay, premonition. lol

    btw, will be stalking ur blogs from now on. XD HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.o...I don't think scary movies are helping! :P

    ReplyDelete