Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pressured

I am really feeling pressured right now!
I know I just posted seconds ago, but even more things to stress me out! I just feel like I'm not ready for all this. I want to make my parents happy, but at the same time, I don't want the things they want me to do.
I understand to heed the council of your parents is wise, but still, I wish I were more free to make my own mistakes. I understand they want what is best for me...but sometimes I wish they would let me choose wrong and learn from the experience...I know, I'm being especially whiny and in the long run I'd probably realize that I shouldn't be such a brat...but I'm young, and we're known to complain about life and stuff...
Seriously Taiki...just shut up and do what they asked. They sacrificed a lot for you, this is the least you can do for them...

No comments:

Post a Comment