Sunday, March 24, 2013

Still Here.

Yes, I'm still alive.
Though at this point I wonder why even journal my life with a blog. The answer of course is because my actual journal is almost full and I'm still trying to keep that for future memories. Right now It's stuff with ticket stubs, receipts and photographs. So every other mundane thought has to put somewhere, and I'm not about to get 2 journals, because that would mean I'd eventually treat the second as equally revered as the first.
I have this weird thing where I tend to nice to inanimate objects. I sometimes feel bad when I drop a book or something, as if I'd dropped a small animal.

On the plus side, I've finished Gears of War. It's a game, in case there was any misunderstanding. Why does this deserve recognition you ask? (you probably didn't but I'd like to think you were curious) Well, for as long as I could remember, I would start a new game, bubbling with optimistic enthusiasm that this would be the one that would give me sweet release from the doldrums of my life, even for a moment, but then it would lose all appeal. Whenever I'd play again, it felt like a chore, not entertainment. For movies and books though this rule  has no application. When I start reading a series I HAVE to finish it, so much so that when they series gets cancelled along the way I'd create a fan fiction ending so that I can have closure.  But back to the main point. I finished Gears of War! The first game since forever where I actually started and ended. I don't know, it feels like I've accomplished something here.

That's about it I guess. Just wanted to announce my existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment