Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Beta Blogger!

Lol. Firstly, I have to high 5 myself on making an punned post title. (It's a little sad, but im alone here, so it
ll have to do). I want to say " as usual, my post title is a slightly confused statement of 2 different events" but i've only written like 3 posts so I dont think I have the right yet.
Onto the rants then!
We just finished my alpha year a.k.a foundation! and I couldn't be more psyched about it! :D and to add cherries to my ice cream of happiness. we get a 6 week off!...I know, 6 weeks isnt that much, but in my uni, 3 weeks is a norm, 6 a god send! In truth, I find it soo long, I don't even know what to do with the time....but whatever it is I'll keep you posted.
I decided to be a more "active" with my blogging since i'll have plenty of free time...even though I dont THAT many people will read it -_-. w'ever.
so now you understand the title! im going to be a beta blogger! since after foundation, we go to beta which is a play on the word better too.....I KNOW! im ruining it by explaining, but I really want you to get the pun -_-
 Eqa pulling hwe tongue at the camera! happy its over! :D

Pose for the camera

techinacally not in my class -_- but YAY

boke smiling at no one

sahabat! haha

moon isnt looking at the camera -_-


They still have exams! ahahaha

gonna rock my tests!


kisu




I asked him to smile -_-

Eqa wondering what boke is doing



As you can see...I have No idea on how to lay out the blog. But im still a newb blogger! so not my fault! Trying to figue out how to arrange the pictures...and wth is monetize? :O
anyways, making another "beta" (still playing that pun) on tomorrow...for now, my online gaming addiction is calling me! WOW FTW!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment