Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snowed Magic

Another weird title? you should be getting uesd to them by now! well, to be clear, the event that happened werent actually on this day....in fact it was about a month ago, on christmas! but  it really wanted to upload a video on snow! :D
For those of you who dont know, Im currently in Malaysia, a country with a tropical climate...so snow is a no-no here. But a video of snow you ask? ( i was still in the country)
we'll get to that that later.
It was christmas, and we decided on it being the perfect time to watch harry potter 7. (im a potter fan :P) The movie was released a little time before, so it took great restraint on my part to watch with my friends...(who didnt seem as interested in it as I did)
One thing I realized. going to a complex on christmas is a BAD idea. crowded barely covers what that place was. You couldnt turn around without banging into someone. I could hardly breathe! and I hate crowds...i usually tend to avoid places with more than 10 people, so it was particularly uncomfortable for me...but my friends were there so yay. Not to mention all the domo-kun merchandise! I got addicted to domo after Moon showed me a her domo bag....it was love at first sight! haha
I felt like a child in the chocolate factory the moment we stepped in the domo store!
The movie Btw, was awesome....but sadly, it was relatively different from the book. Hardcore HP fans may be a little disappointed because ALOT of subplots were just passed over.  As we left the complex, we were sprayed with snow! :D....actually it was a soap like chemical that slightly stung when it fell in my eyes...and I think i developed a rash because of it! but either way, the whole thing was magical (see what a did there :3)

No comments:

Post a Comment