Thursday, July 7, 2011

Soo Much to do!!

I know I haven't blogged in a millennium or so, but that is entirely excusable...this semester, I took up way more than I can handle!o.O
You're probably thinking, film and animation? how can that be alot to do...don't you just shoot movies?! ...well no, we don't
let me run you through a typical day for me.
Watch up at 6, pray, shower and clean up on my drawing assignment if i havent done so yet...and odds are, I haven't...then off to university and if im luck, catch a small break fast. Sit through a 4 hour class and break for lunch, then back to my second usuaaly 2 hour class and go home to pray...no! im not done with the day yet...go back to uni to practice for soran bushi or else aikido which ironically always happens on consecutive days, and both of which end up at around 11...no, days not over...because I usually get loads of assignments from the earlier classes, so it's off to work...by the time i'm done with all this, it's around 3 am (if im lucky)..so take a quick nap and repeat...yes, so you can see how hectic it all is!

No comments:

Post a Comment