Friday, June 15, 2012

Design Break!

Okay, if ANYONE has been viewing my blog recently, they would've noticed the frequent design changes...that's basically because I feel like every template doesn't speak to me (said in a douche art critic voice..for some reason I imagine it in a lisp)...anyways, lisping aside..I want to re-invent my blog, so I've decided to pull it down for a few days and just get it awesome....okay that wasn't really my decision, it was a spontaneous thought I just had...and I don't think I'll pull it down, just change it..so bear with me...I wonder who is bearing this with me by the way..this blog is basically just my ranting webspace...I don't think anyone really reads it!
but before I depart I leave you with a violin recording done with a webcam and crappy microphone...I feel like there's progress in my violining and especially since all the songs you are about to hear (and regret hearing) are played by ear! XD

This is just a small lol, but as I typed "violining" my auto correct gave me "don't you mean violating?" ....oh, how right you are...


No comments:

Post a Comment