Friday, September 28, 2012

I CAN DO IT!

I recently read a book stating that the biggest obstacle people face is telling themselves that they can't be as good as someone. For such a long time that was my excuse! I would see some work and comment like "he had more experience than I did"...but that's just an excuse! I can be just as good, if not better!
So know I am stating, that I can do it! and not only that...but I will do it! This is going to be my semester...this is going to be my time to shine! If i pass my subjects, I am going to give it everything I have to pass...and If i fail, then that will give me all the more power to shine...(but god I hope I dont fail)
To anyone and everyone reading this, just know that as cheesy and corny as it sounds..I believe in you! I know that sometimes things seem impossible and you just want to quit an give up! but never give up, as many times as you fall, stand up and continue forward...because to really succeed in life, we just have to want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment