Friday, October 19, 2012

KL

Finally, after days of senseless brooding and wallowing myself into a ball of self pity, I finally snapped out of it.
The day was most random; I woke up ridicuously early and just cleaned up the room then took loads of photos of...anything! (though I was the principle subject)...after, I called Senpai and we finally decided to go to KL! we've been planning it for ages but there was always something in the way. And After hanging out with Senpai I realised why I was so depressed the past days...I was lonely! I mean, just that day and I felt much better...I missed the sound of another voice apart from my own. I find it so ironic, that I was complaining about how I can't stand people, and here the problem was that I was feeling alone!

PIE!!!


Talking to sister...I don't think she was paying attenion :l

PASTA!!!

Can't remember the name, but there was a bluegh in there :3













Over all, a rather fun and tiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment