Sunday, October 21, 2012

Registered!!

Okay, so quick update on the train thing.
I went to KL sentral, did what I had to do...bought an awesome book, and then off to the cinema where I watched Sinister (it was hardly scary...spooky maybe, but that's around it) and then got back in one piece!
I recorded some of the events, but then I had my camera confiscated at the cinema because of piracy reasons so I couldn't show only half of it...buuu
Okay, update on that complete, now to the present.
I was freaking out since I hadn't registered and I didn't want to miss any classes on my first day (it would set a bad precedence), but by a stroke for good fortune I found out that the morning class is cancelled and the later class is at 2, which gave me plenty of time to register and wait comfortably in the library for the next class..(I'm blogging from there btw)
SO yeah...that's about it...I wasn't eaten or anything and managed to get a alot done in 2 days!...I also realised I tend to be a little melodramatic, but we're not discussing my many flaws here.

No comments:

Post a Comment