Monday, October 15, 2012

The price I paid.

.We are all weak, that's why we crave the company of others...kindred souls that help us when we stumble.So the question is, how can you have a kindred spirit when you are soulless?
Does fire have a soul mate?
 I am fire. I am the burning. I am destruction, not creation. I am consuming, engulfing...
A flame provides warmth from a distance, but burns when touched.
I thrive on chaos and madness, not love and compassion.
My drive is determination. My commitment is only to myself.
I wish I were different. I wish I could gaze at the heavens and see beauty, but I can't. All I see is logic.
Cool, rationalized logic.
The way of world doesn't make sense to me. Try as hard as I might, I cannot understand the thinking of people.
I am water. I am running swift current of change; a wave of unrelenting resolution beating against the rocks of belief.
I am a contradiction to myself. My ideals cut through my beliefs; faith through logic. I am a whirlpool of confusion. Tossing and turning upon myself into a gradual descent to madness.
But what I know for a fact; the one mirror that I can see myself clearly in...is that I am not good.
A drop of misery has turned me into a demon. A self loathing spirit of vengeance. I sold my heart to the devil, and bought the energy to hate, for that is what I do best...hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment