Saturday, March 30, 2013

Fireworks

So today started out as a usual Saturday. Woke up, ate...a lazy day in the making. It was the hot air balloon festival and I had other plans to not attend, though that fell through so feeling a bit bored I decides to call up my friends. Boke was free and he wanted to go to the thing and I was really hesitant because it was already late into the evening and I wasnt in the mood. But decided regardless since my schedule was depressingly clear and it was actually one of my better decisions this week. I had fun to say the least and got to see fireworks. Something about the fireworks get set in my good mood. Seeing them burst bright in the night sky was surprisingly euphoric. Got a video that I hope my net connection won't ass out and fail to upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment