Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Confident

For some reason, I am having an unbelievable amount of confidence! I can feel like I can do this!!
Usually, I'd be hesitant about this and fret but now I feel like I can do this! I repeated the sentence..I know..
but repetition is the key, if I can convince myself I can convince the world right? and besides! Why am I hesitant about this, yes I am new to this and yes I do pick up things rather slowly and one more yes I do feel extremely hesitant whenever I try to experiment with new stuff...but that's the thing innit? I have to break out of my comfort zone and free myself to experience the beauty of art. We fall so we can learn to pick ourselves up (thank you batman!)...you might be wondering why I am spouting all this about new found confidence when I haven't really made any reference to older post about it...but i've been feeling this positivity in my head and I find myself bursting with energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment