Sunday, March 3, 2013

It's just 5...am...

So now I'm seriously starting to think that I have a problem with sleep. It's 5am now and I should be rolling over and spouting gibberish from all the lack of sleep I've been having but nothing.
I don't even feel sleepy.
And what do I do when I don't sleep? Nothing..absolutely nothing.
I feel like I could be spending the time painting or writing, but I have no ideas. I want to write so many stories but there comes a time when I have no idea what happens next.
I think I went into this writing thing too young. How can I write what happens next if I never even really got there myself.
I seem to be rambling about writing a lot recently. What's up with that?
I've always loved writing, but now I seem to be obsessing over it.
I want to write an ebook...okay, that was quite spontaneous....seriously Taiki, how long was that brewing in your mind?
Have you ever had a thought that just sits there in the back of your mind, eating at you but you don't want to say it out loud because once you do you'll feel obligated to see it through? No? Just me?
Now I'm rating books online, which I find ironic since I don't really have that level of expertise to pass judgement on other people's work but still...
I should try to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment